* Photos are a suggestion of presentation.
* Menus are subject to change without notice.
* In order to ensure you receive your box the day you want (day of brunch, event or other), we advise you to anticipate your order to receive it in advance. The delivery being carried out by our transport partners, additional delivery times are to be expected (example: weather conditions delaying the transport ...).
For 6 people with a menu in 9 services signed Europea by Chef Jérôme Ferrer.
Our special gourmet gift box Holiday Season in presale at $ 350 instead of $ 390.
Whether for your family meals or a party with friends, our signature menu is available at your table throughout the month of December.
No more hassle with your home chef's box! Nothing to prepare, open your box, warm our dishes and enjoy.
* This Box is presale now, all delivered throughout Quebec, home and office on the date of your choice (taxes and delivery included).
* Picking also from 21 to 24 December & from 28 to 31 December from 9h to 16h at Europea restaurant
*This box will be available and available from December 1st to December 31st, 2018 for all your holiday meals.
* Feel free to book your box now, quantities will be limited *
Tasting menu in 9 courses for 6 people
Jérôme Ferrer signature menu:
- Maple-glazed salmon rillettes (200 gr)
- Lobster cappuccino with truffle shavings (1 litre)
- Ballotin de foie gras de canard maison (250 gr)
- Creamy salad of celery remoulade mayonnaise with mustard seeds (1 kg)
- Signature Truffled tourtière from Europea (620 gr)
- Seafood gratin (6 x 220 gr)
- Duck leg confit (6 x 250 gr)
- Meat sauce with port wine and cranberries (500 ml)
- Dauphinois gratin (6 x 110 gr)
- Three chocolate verrine (6 x 230 gr)
- Canapes Bites ( 150 gr)
- A 1 year subscription to Chef Jérôme Ferrer magazine, Découvertes & Confidences
As a gift :
A surprise in each box to put on your table
Maple-glazed salmon rillettes
Ingredients: Fresh salmon, smoked salmon, cream, maple syrup, white wine, onions, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper.
*Contains: Salmon, dairy, sulphites. *May contain: Peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, sesame, other sea products, eggs, mustard.
Preparation: Ready to serve.
Lobster cappuccino with truffle shavings
Ingredients: Lobster, 18% cream, tomato paste, brandy, leeks, onions, celery, garlic, salt, pepper.
*Contains: Lobster, dairy. *May contain: Peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, sesame, other sea products, eggs, mustard.
Preparation: FOR the lobster bisque in a saucepan and heat on low. Put the 35% cream in a bowl and whip until emulsified into a chantilly. Put a dab of truffle purée in the bottom of each espresso cup. Adjust the bisque’s seasoning then pour the bisque in the espresso cups. Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream. Serve warm and savour.
Ballottine of foie gras
Ingredients: Duck foie gras, spices, salt, nitrite salt, sugar, pepper.
*May contain: Peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, wheat, soy, sesame, seafood, sulphites, mustard, eggs.
Preparation: Remove from fridge 30 minutes before serving. Serve with fruit chutney, lamb’s lettuce salad and brioche.
Portion for two people, 45g.
Creamy salad of celery remoulade mayonnaise with mustard seeds
Ingredients: Celeriac (celeriac, water, salt, citric acid), mayonnaise (canola oil, whole egg, egg yolk, white vinegar, concentrated lemon juice, spices), traditional wholegrain mustard (water, mustard seeds, vinegar, salt, white wine, sugar, natural flavor, lactic acid), black pepper, salt.
* Contains: egg, mustard seeds. *May contain: peanuts, nuts, milk, wheat, soy, sesame, seafood.
Preparation: Ready to serve.
Portion for two people, about 500g.
Signature truffled tourtière from Europea
Ingredients: Puff pastry, filling (pork, potatoes, water, onions, soy protein, textured vegetable protein (soy flour, caramel colouring)); tartufata (cultivated mushrooms, water, sunflower oil), breadcrumbs (wheat flour, beer yeast, salt), salt, Saint-Jean truffles, parsley, garlic, pepper, mixed spices.
*Contains: Dairy, wheat, soy, eggs. *May contain: Peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, seafood, mustard.
Preparation: Cook in 375°F (190°C) preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes. We suggest you serve it with a side salad of curly endives with a filet of smoked duck breast, fresh raspberries and parmesan shavings.
Ingredients: Shrimp, scallop, crab, lobster. Sauce (water, milk, flour, oil, butter, lobster stock (lobster meat, salt, corn malthodextrin, sugar, corn oil, milk product (lactic acid), hydrolysed corn and soy proteins, autolysed yeast extract, corn starch and potato starch, tomato paste, onion powder, lobster extract, disodic guanylate inosinate, disodic cod-liver oil, hydrogenated soy and cotton oil, garlic powder, soy lecithin, modified corn starch, spices, flavour), potato puree (potato, water, milk, soy oil, butter, mono and diglycerid, natural flavour, dihydrogenated disodium, pyrophosphate), mozzarella cheese (milk, milk product, bacterial growth, salt, enzym, calcium chloride, cellulose, natamycin).
* Contains: wheat, milk,seafood, egg. * May contain: peanuts, nuts, soy, sesame, mustard, sulphites.
Preparation: Preheat the oven at 350F. Take the meat pie out of its wrapping. Place on a baking sheet. Cook for 45 minutes to 1 hour. ** Cooking time may vary according to your oven. Verify the temperature at their center using the tip of a kitchen knife.
Duck leg confit
Ingredients: Duck, duck fat, water, spices, salt.
* May contain: Peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, wheat, soy, sesame, seafood, eggs, mustard.
Preparation: Déposer les cuisses de canard sur une plaque de cuisson. Faire cuire au four environ 15 à 20 minutes à 375°F.
Meat sauce with port wine and cranberries
Ingredients: Veal stock (veal bones, feet, trimmings , onions, carrots, leek, celery, tomato paste, bay leaf, juniper berries, salt, water, garlic, green pepper, mushrooms), salted Port wine, cranberry, corn starch.
* Contains: sulphites. * May contain: peanut, nut, milk, wheat, soy, sesame, seafood, egg, mustard.
Preparation: Warm up the sauce 1 minute 30 in microwave.
Ingredients: Potatoes, cream, Emmental cheese, salt, methycellulose, garlic flavor, white pepper, nutmeg.
* Contains: milk. * May contain: peanut, nut, wheat, soy, sesame, seafood, egg, mustard, sulphites.
Preparation: Preheat the oven to 350F, arrange the gratins on a baking sheet covered with aluminium foil. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until lightly colored. Remove from oven, rectify seasoning to taste and serve.
Three chocolate verrine
Ingredients: Cream 35% (cream, milk, microcrystalline cellulose, locust bean gum, cellulose gum, carrageenan, polysorbate 80), dark chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa paste, soy lecithin, vanilla flavor), raspberry puree, NH pectin, lemon juice, 3.25% milk, glucose, cocoa paste, milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole and skim milk powder, cocoa paste, soy lecithin, vanilla flavor), white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, skim milk powder, butter, soy lecithin, vanilla flavor) invert sugar, yolk, gelatin leaf, white chocolate beads (sugar, chocolate liquor, milk, butter oil, dextrose, cocoa butter, lecithin soy, vanilla, salt), caramel beads (sugar, cocoa butter, caramel powder, whole milk powder, whey powder, unsweetened chocolate, soy lecithin, natural flavor, crispy salty cereals (wheat flour, sugar, salt, oatmeal, malt flour, sodium bicarbonate, natural vanilla flavor) syrup, sugar, modified corn starch, coconut oil.), dark chocolate beads (chocolate: unsweetened chocolate, sugar, cocoa butter, butter oil, soy lecithin, natural vanilla flavoring), cereals (wheat flour, sugar, wheat malt flour, wheat starch, sodium bicarbonate, salt, cocoa butter, natural vanilla flavor.)
* Contains: egg, milk, soy, sulphites, nuts, wheat. * May contain: peanut, sesame, seafood, mustard.
Preparation: Ready to serve.