* Les photos sont une suggestion de présentation.
* Les menus sont sujets à des changements sans préavis.
* Afin de vous assurer de recevoir votre boîte le jour que vous souhaitez ( jour de brunch, évènement ou autre ) , nous vous conseillons d’anticiper votre commande pour la recevoir en avance. La livraison étant effectuée par nos partenaires de transport, des délais de livraison supplémentaires sont à prévoir ( exemple: conditions climatiques retardant le transport… ).
The Reception Box , love and greed at home !
Get for dinner, dinner, birthdays or brunch as at the restaurant.
We take care of everything, you have to set the table and gather family, friends or lovers to enjoy our tasting meal in the comfort of your home.
Our Reception Menu will be delivered to you anywhere in Quebec.
Nothing to prepare, open your box, warm up and celebrate!
For 2 people : 94$ (47$ per person, including delivery fee).
4 people : 180$ (45$ per person, including delivery fee).
6 people : 240$ (40$ per person, including delivery fee).
For 8 people : 304$ (38$ per person, including delivery fee).
For 12 people : 420$ (35$ per person, including delivery fee).
6-Course menu for two people consists of: :
- Ballotine of foie gras
- Maple-glazed salmon rillettes
- Lobster cappuccino with truffle shavings
- Seafood gratin
- Duck leg confit
- Dauphinois gratin
- Goat cheese crumble and pistachio honey crust
- Three chocolate verrine
Ballotine of foie gras
Ingredients: Duck foie gras, spices, salt, nitrite salt, sugar, pepper.
* May contain: Peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, wheat, soy, sesame, seafood, sulphites, mustard, eggs.
Preparation: Remove from fridge 30 minutes before serving. Serve with fruit chutney, lamb’s lettuce salad and brioche.
Maple-glazed salmon rillettes
Ingredients: Fresh salmon, smoked salmon, cream, maple syrup, white wine, onions, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper.
* Contains: Salmon, dairy, sulphites. * May contain: Peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, sesame, other sea products, eggs, mustard.
SOUP AND STARTER
Lobster cappuccino with truffle shavings
Ingredients: Lobster, 18% cream, tomato paste, brandy, leeks, onions, celery, garlic, salt, pepper.
* Contains: Lobster, dairy. * May contain: Peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, sesame, other sea products, eggs, mustard.
Preparation: For the lobster bisque in a saucepan and heat on low.
Put the 35% cream in a bowl and whip until emulsified into a chantilly.
Put a dab of truffle purée in the bottom of each espresso cup.
Adjust the bisque’s seasoning then pour the bisque in the espresso cups.
Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream.
Serve warm and savour.
*Will fill 12 espresso cups or 6 mugs.
Ingredients: Shrimp, scallop, crab, lobster. Sauce (water, milk, flour, oil, butter, lobster stock (lobster meat, salt, corn malthodextrin, sugar, corn oil, milk product (lactic acid), hydrolysed corn and soy proteins, autolysed yeast extract, corn starch and potato starch, tomato paste, onion powder, lobster extract, disodic guanylate inosinate, disodic cod-liver oil, hydrogenated soy and cotton oil, garlic powder, soy lecithin, modified corn starch, spices, flavour), potato puree (potato, water, milk, soy oil, butter, mono and diglycerid, natural flavour, dihydrogenated disodium, pyrophosphate), mozzarella cheese (milk, milk product, bacterial growth, salt, enzym, calcium chloride, cellulose, natamycin)
* Contains: wheat, milk,seafood, egg. * May contain: peanuts, nuts, soy, sesame, mustard, sulphites.
Preparation: Preheat the oven at 350F.
Take the meat pie out of its wrapping. Place on a baking sheet. Cook for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
** Cooking time may vary according to your oven.
Verify the temperature at their center using the tip of a kitchen knife.
Duck leg confit
Ingredients : Duck, duck fat, water, spices, salt.
* May contain: Peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, wheat, soy, sesame, seafood, eggs, mustard.
Preparation : Déposer les cuisses de canard sur une plaque de cuisson. Faire cuire au four environ 15 à 20 minutes à 375°F.
Ingredients: Potatoes, cream, Emmental cheese, salt, methycellulose, garlic flavor, white pepper, nutmeg.
* Contains: milk. * May contain: peanut, nut, wheat, soy, sesame, seafood, egg, mustard, sulphites.
Preparation: Preheat the oven to 350F, arrange the gratins on a baking sheet covered with aluminium foil. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until lightly colored. Remove from oven, rectify seasoning to taste and serve.
Goat cheese crumble and pistachio honey crust
Ingredients: Crumble : flour, pistachio, sugar,butter.
Stuffing : goat cheese, olive oil, honey, salt, pepper.
* Contains: nuts, milk, wheat.
Preparation: Set you oven at Broil, arrange the crumbles on a baking tray in middle of the oven. Cook between 4 and 6 minutes, watch the color so that it does not burn. Take out and serve.
Three chocolate verrine
Ingredients: Cream 35% (cream, milk, microcrystalline cellulose, locust bean gum, cellulose gum, carrageenan, polysorbate 80), dark chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa paste, soy lecithin, vanilla flavor), raspberry puree, NH pectin, lemon juice, 3.25% milk, glucose, cocoa paste, milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole and skim milk powder, cocoa paste, soy lecithin, vanilla flavor), white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, skim milk powder, butter, soy lecithin, vanilla flavor) invert sugar, yolk, gelatin leaf, white chocolate beads (sugar, chocolate liquor, milk, butter oil, dextrose, cocoa butter, lecithin soy, vanilla, salt), caramel beads (sugar, cocoa butter, caramel powder, whole milk powder, whey powder, unsweetened chocolate, soy lecithin, natural flavor, crispy salty cereals (wheat flour, sugar, salt, oatmeal, malt flour, sodium bicarbonate, natural vanilla flavor) syrup, sugar, modified corn starch, coconut oil.), dark chocolate beads (chocolate: unsweetened chocolate, sugar, cocoa butter, butter oil, soy lecithin, natural vanilla flavoring), cereals (wheat flour, sugar, wheat malt flour, wheat starch, sodium bicarbonate, salt, cocoa butter, natural vanilla flavor.)
* Contains: egg, milk, soy, sulphites, nuts, wheat. * May contain: peanut, sesame, seafood, mustard.
Preparation: Ready to serve